The LED Chameleon Traffic Advisor from Extreme Tactical Dynamics sure packs a punch!
This unit is designed to run in code mode and at the touch of a button change the color of the LEDs in the unit to amber and put the unit into directional mode.
Your department uses red/blue on their vehicles. You are running code to the scene of an accident in full blown code 3 mode. The chameleon is flashing in red/blue. You get on scene and need to tell the traffic to go left. You press a button on the controller and the actual LED's themselves change temperature and your chameleon changes color to amber and starts telling the traffic to go left in amber.
So now you can have the best of both worlds, you can run code in your dept. colors and as soon as you press the directional button the LEDs change themselves to amber and go straight into the directional mode.
What do you get in your Chameleon Traffic Advisor?
- 32 1-Watt Chameleon LEDs inside the unit
- Cabling to go from the control panel to the rear of the unit.
- Digital control panel with many functions also telling you what current pattern you are on.
- The unit comes with multiple patterns for you to choose from
- The directional modes also offer multiple choices for you to choose from.
See some of our videos of this unit in action below.