Extreme Tactical Dynamics 80-watt 4 head strobe tube kit is designed for interior installation. The safety and efficiency of this unit is dependent upon proper installation. We highly recommend this strobe tube kit be installed by someone with a good working knowledge of automotive electronics, preferably an EVT. It is important to read all of the information contained in this document before installing.
Strobe Tube Kit Installation Instructions
- Install power supply (must be in a safe, easy to reach location)
- Route cable from lights to power supply (don’t let the cable chafe or bind at any point)
- No cables should be near hot engine spots
- All male terminals should be facing power supply, all female terminals should be near terminal
- Terminals should be inserted in Tyco connectors and on ends of all conductor cables
- Follow color code
- Connect cables to all 4 strobe light heads
- Connect cables to output sockets in power supply
How to Power 80-Watt Strobe Tube Kit
- Locate power input socket
- Plug three pin harness into input
- Ground kit
- Connect red wire to switch box
Keep instructions in a dry, safe place for reference during re-installation, maintenance, or repair. Improper use or installation of this strobe tube kit could void your manufacturer’s warranty.