The Lynx L6-8 LED light bar is made for interior use only. Please print a copy of this guide for future reference. We are not responsible for the proper powering, wiring, or mounting of this light. Extreme Tactical Dynamics recommends this light and all others are installed by a professional EVT.
How to Power the Lynx L6-8 Emergency Light
- Locate cigarette lighter plug
- Plug cigarette lighter plug into appropriate adapter
- Power light via the on/off switch on adapter
- Explore flash patterns via the flash patter switch
Wiring Guide for the Lynx L6-8
- Ground light
- Connect red wire to positive terminal on switch
L6-8 Light Bar Mounting Tips
- Choose a flat surface for installation
- Locate L-brackets
- Use L-brackets to install the light straight or at an angle
- Use suction cups to install light on window, if desired
- Optional flashback guards can be used, if needed
The best way to troubleshoot issues with power, wiring, or mounting are to repeat the steps mentioned above. If repeating the tips in this guide does not help, it may be necessary to contact a professional emergency vehicle technician for assistance.