We are not liable for the proper mounting, installation, or wiring of this interior LED light bar. For appropriate and complete installation, we recommend our emergency lights are installed by an EVT.
Lynx T4-6 Power
- Plug the cigarette lighter plug into a vehicle’s adapter
- Locate the on/off and flash pattern switches on the adapter
Lynx T4-4 Wiring Guide
For proper wiring, you will need locate the proper wires.
- Red wire connects to positive terminal
- Black wire connects to negative
Lynx Mounting Tips and Guide
- Use the included L-brackets for installation
- The L-brackets allow the light to be installed at an angle on any flat surface
- Suction cups allow you to install the light on a window
- Consider an optional flashback guard
Extreme Tactical Dynamics is not responsible for the proper installation, use, or wiring of these emergency vehicle light.