The Eagle Eye visor light is a professional grade light created with high-intensity LEDs. When choosing an installer for your new visor light, we recommend choosing an EVT. EVT are emergency vehicle technicians certified to work on emergency vehicles. EVTs undergo extensive training, which is important to the overall integrity of your light set-up. Extreme Tactical Dynamics is not responsible for any damage caused by improper installation.
Eagle Eye Visor Mount Installation Instructions
The Eagle Eye visor light is unique from other emergency lights in our online store because it comes with Velcro straps and a cigarette lighter plug. To mount the emergency light, follow the installation instructions below.
- Locate cigarette lighter plug and Velcro straps on Eagle Eye Visor Light
- Use Velcro straps to install light on vehicle’s pre-existing visor
Eagle Eye Visor Cigarette Lighter Plug Installation Tips
- Plug in cigarette lighter plug
- Turn light on
- Test light
Eagle Eye Visor Light Switch Box Installation
If you opt not to use the light’s cigarette lighter plug adapter to power the unit, you will need to wire the light to an appropriate switch box. Instructions for switch box installation are mentioned below.
- Step 1: Carefully remove cigarette lighter plug (improper removal can void manufacturer warranty)
- Step 2: Locate red and black wires
- Step 3: Run red wire to positive terminal of switch box
- Step 4: Ground light with the black wire
Eagle Eye Troubleshooting Tips
If you follow the instructions above, you should be able to install your emergency light in less than 20 minutes. Every Eagle Eye visor light is tested before it leaves our warehouse, and most power issues are related to bad battery or wiring connections, which can usually be eliminated by repeating the installation steps mentioned above. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer service will be happy to help resolve any wire or mounting issues associated with this light.