Installing the ET-20 Dash Light is a fairly quick and simple process. The functionality of this emergency light is dependent on proper installation. With this in mind, we recommend you have the ET-20 dash light installed by a certified EVT. Follow the instructions below for wiring and installation, and make sure to keep these instructions for reference during re-installation or maintenance.
Instructions to Mount the ET-20 Dash Light
- Install suction cups in mounting brackets
- Clean glass on install area
- Wet suction cups (helps create a tight seal)
- Attach suction cups
- Check to see if light is level
- Re-apply suction cups until light is level
- Plug in cigarette lighter plug
- Power light on
ET-20 Dash Light Power Switch Wiring Instructions
- Remove factory installed cigarette lighter plug
- Locate light’s red and black wires
- Attach red wire (+) to switch box
- Ground black wire to negative battery terminal or a chassis ground.
- Turn light on
ET-20 Dash Light Troubleshooting Tips and Advice
- Never install in airbag deployment path
- Always make a separate ground connection
- Do not stare directly into LEDs
- Failure to follow proper instructions could result in damage to property, injury, or death
Please contact Extreme Tactical Dynamics if you have any issues mounting, installing, or wiring.