Government Purchase Order Information
Purchase Order Guide for Agencies City/County/State/Federal
Extreme Tactical Dynamics is an authorized SAM.gov vendor (Cage Code # 71VT1) for the United States Government. We offer our emergency lights to USA government agencies such as the DEA, FBI, Secret Service, DOD, DHS, Forestry Service, Postal service, and the IRS on government payment terms. Just follow the directions below and fill out the ETD Purchase Order Form, and we'll have your order on its way ASAP!
Purchase Order Guide for Local Agencies City/County/State
Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a 30-day purchase order option to Police and Fire Departments and to the volunteers who assist them across our nation. This payment plan also includes EMServices, city utility departments, and non-profit educational institutions. Just follow the PO directions below and fill out our Customer Purchase Order Form which linked below. Once your order is approved, it will be on its way!
Placing a government or agency purchase order is quite easy.
1) Select the products for your agency, department, or institution from our online catalog.
2) Type the items on the Letterhead of the organization which must include the following: Specific Department, City, County, State, Telephone Number, and Purchase Order #.
3) Sign the Letterhead Purchase Order by an authorized purchaser.
4) Fill in ETD's Customer Purchase Order Form.
5) Fax the Letterhead PO and the ETD P.O Form to 561-427-0974.
When ETD receives the required information, we will call the agency or institution to verify the purchase order. Upon approval, we will ship the merchandise and bill the agency on a net 30 day payment.