U.S Warranty Information
Extreme Tactical Dynamics Limited Warranty
- Extreme Tactical Dynamics issues a 5 Year Limited Warranty on All LED’s that are used in our products including all products for sale that use LED’s
- Extreme Tactical Dynamics issues a 2 Year Limited Warranty on All Components. Components include but are limited to Switches Boxes, Brackets, Housing units of the items and Internal Components.
- Replacement Parts carry a 90 Day Warranty.
- Extreme Tactical Dynamics does not offer a warranty on clearance items however they will be covered under warranty for a period of 90 days.
- No warranty is offered on any and all FREE/Giveaway Items.
Limited Warranty: Extreme Tactical Dynamics warrants to the original purchaser that the “purchased product” is to be free from manufacturer defects for the time periods stated above. This is set to specific exclusions as set below.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY EXTREME TACTICAL DYNAMICS HAS PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU PURCHASE THE PRODUCT, EQUIPMENT AND ANY ACCESSORIES “AS IS”. EXTREME TACTICAL DYNAMICS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE MANUFACTURED GOODS AND DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER GUARANTEES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND SUITABILITY FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE.
If Extreme tactical Dynamics cannot lawfully exclude implied warranties under applicable law, then to the maximum extent possible the duration of such implied warranties shall expire on the expiration of the warranty period.
Warranty is Between Original Buyer/Purchaser and Extreme Tactical Dynamics
This warranty is between the original buyer/purchaser and Extreme Tactical Dynamics only. The warranty only extends to the original buyer/purchaser provided the product is tested, mounted, installed, and operated by our endorsements. All items must have the original serial number for the item to be repaired or replaced. Removal of the serial number will void any warranty as stated on the SN label. Shipping costs to Extreme Tactical Dynamics will be borne by the customer. The buyer/purchaser is responsible for the condition in which the item is received back to Extreme Tactical Dynamics warehouse. Insurance is recommended for all products being returned to Extreme Tactical Dynamics for warranty repair.
Damaged or Dissembled product will not be covered by warranty.
Evidence of disassembly, damaging, or damaged products will not be covered under warranty. Merchandise is subject to review by Extreme Tactical Dynamics for repair or refurbished replacement. We will not issue credits or refunds on any equipment that has been installed, used, or returned to us in not re-saleable condition.
Proper Installation and Use is customers responsibility
Extreme Tactical Dynamics is not liable for any accidental, secondary, coincidental, or incidental damages or injury. Not limited to persons or vehicles caused by the product and not limited to insufficient or unsuitable installation or wiring. Extreme Tactical Dynamics is not responsible for any removal, service, return, repair or exchange nor is Extreme Tactical Dynamics responsible for the re-installation of any of the same.
Warranty can be voided
This warranty is voided by defects resulting from misapplication, misuse, improper voltage, poor wiring, or inappropriate bench testing and installation. Correct installation of Extreme Tactical Dynamics products requires the installer to be a certified EVT or licensed and certified mobile electronics installer. Proof of professional installation is the responsibility of the purchasing customer.
Steps and Requirements to Return a Product Purchased from ETD for Warranty Service.
- Review Limited Warranty to ensure your claim meets requirements
- Follow proper claim procedure
- Contact Extreme Tactical Dynamics Customer Service to get an RMA
- Provide first and last name
- Department or Company name
- Description of the non-conformance
- Provide proof of professional installation (hard wire bench tested items and hard wire installed items)
- Products must be returned with shipping costs prepaid and packaged appropriately
- CODs will be refused and returned to the carrier
- If an RMA is not on the outside of the box, it will be refused
- A sales receipt from ETD
- An ETD return form must be included in box
RMA# NUMBERS ARE VALID FOR 30 DAYS
What Happens When Warranty Work is Returned to ETD
- We will identify the product and repair the unit or replace it
- If the product doesn’t meet warranty requirements, we will contact you with replacement or repair costs
- If you choose not to complete, it will be returned to you as it was received
- Return shipping costs will be borne by the customer
- Repaired or replaced product will be sent back to the customer within 2 weeks of us receiving it back
- Shipped USPS Priority or FedEx Ground and packaged by Extreme Tactical Dynamics.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs
- We are not responsible for delays caused by holidays or delays via the shipping method chosen
- If any item is returned as undeliverable, it is customer’s responsibility to pay to ship it again
Extreme Tactical Dynamics is not responsible for unclaimed warranty items past 30 days.
** Extreme Tactical Dynamics Limited Warranty is effective 05/09/2017 and supersedes any previous versions.