Our Lynx L6-6 emergency light should only be installed by a certified emergency vehicle technician. The user and installer of this unit accepts any responsibility for the installation, wiring, and mount of this light.
Powering the Lynx L6-6 Interior Light Bar
- Plug attached cigarette lighter plug into vehicle’s adapter
- Turn the light on or off via switch on adapter
- Cycle through flash patterns using flash pattern switch
Tips to Wire the Lynx L6-6
- Ground light with black wire
- Connect red wire to positive switch
Lynx L6-6 Mounting Guide
- Install light bar using included L-brackets
- Light can be installed on any interior, flat surface
- Use L-brackets to mount light
- The L-brackets allow the light to be installed at an angle
- Add suction cups to the bracket for window mounting
- An optional flashback guard can bused if needed
Please contact an emergency vehicle technician, if you have any questions about the power, wiring, or mounting of this unit.